A top quality wireless Ethernet bridge will help you to bring your WiFi dead zones back to life. If you are using meters of meters to connect your far placed network devices to your Internet, then it is time to switch on the WiFi extender unit. Also, if you want to combine your multiple network connections, then even a wireless bridge adapter can help you do it with ease. It will connect two wireless networks into a single big network for significantly extend the range of it. You can also then share the different applications like printers, scanners, etc. over your two systems. Without adding further, let’s have a look at the WiFi extenders below.
Best Wireless Ethernet Bridge Extender
1. TP-Link TL-WA801ND Wireless N300 2T2R Bridge Extender
This versatile product from TP-Link can do multiple tasks of a wireless access point, an Ethernet bridge, and a repeater. This WiFi N300 unit is a cost-effective option to be the best cheap wireless bridge for the small coverage areas. Due to its many uses and problem free setup & use, it is at the top of this list.
Characteristics of TP-Link TL-WA801ND Wireless N300 2T2R Access Point are:
- The 300Mbps wireless speed makes it perfect for sensitive tasks like video streaming, gaming, VoIP calls, etc.
- It has a point to point and point to multi-point wireless modes for using it as a client, repeater, AP, multi-SSID, and AP + bridge.
- This access point is compatible with the IEEE 802.11 n/g/b standards with the support of RJ45 Ethernet ports.
- It comes with two Omni directional 4dBi antennas and different modulation technologies to get the best possible signal in your home or office.
- You can easily create WiFi networks for the hard to wire places to eliminate the dead zone on your wireless connection.
2. D-Link DAP-1650 Wireless AC1200 WiFi Gigabit Range Extender
With dual-band wireless connectivity, extreme flexibility, and minimizing interference; the DAP-1650 AC1200 WiFi access point and range extender from D-Link is at the second position in my list. It is available in five different models to help you choose the right option for your needs.
Characteristics of DAP-1650 D-link WiFi Range Extender and Access Point are:
- Along with the top-quality wireless speeds, it will help to connect up to 4 wired devices with Gigabit outputs.
- You can use it with any wireless router brand which makes it remarkably for using at any place in the world.
- It offers WPA or WPA2 wireless encryption security and backward compatibility to the 802.11 n/g/b/wireless standards.
- You can download the Quick Router Setup (QRS) mobile application to install the unit in a couple of minutes.
- You can use it as a WiFi range extender, a media bridge between devices, or as an access point on your network.
3. NETGEAR WAC104-100NAS AC1200 Wireless Ethernet Bridge
The NETGEAR WAC104-100NAS is a wireless access point with dual bands which offers a great solution to the small offices, businesses, coffee shops, and other places on their IT budget. Its fast and reliable wireless connectivity will make you sit back and relax once you set it up.
Characteristics of NETGEAR WAC104-100NAS WiFi Access Point are:
- Its dual-band WiFi support will generate the speeds of 300Mbps at 2.4GHz and 867Mbps at 5GHz bands.
- It works with all the AC, N600, N300, and N150 devices.
- The IPV6 support will provide an outstanding performance of your network.
- It comes with two top-quality factory tuned antennas to provide the best signal for far-reaching devices.
- It has four Gigabit Ethernet ports which will help you to connect your laptops, PC, and other wired devices.
- You can easily set up this unit using a WPS button with one-touch functionality.
- There are eight sizes and four styles available for this wireless access point.
- You will get a 3-year hardware warranty from the company.
4. TP-Link N300 Wireless TL-WR802N Portable Nano Travel WiFi Bridge
This pocket-friendly travel router from TP-Link is a fantastic choice for the users who want a WiFi on the go. Its portable and compact design makes it extremely useful for home and travel use.
Characteristics of TP-Link TL-WR802N N300 WiFi Range Extender are:
- This one of the smallest routers in the world can be used as an access point, wireless bridge, range extenders, and as a client.
- It offers up to 300Mbps speed on a 2.4GHz band and a LAN Ethernet port to help you lag-free gaming and buffer-free video playing on any of your connected devices.
- It also supports Google Chromecast and comes with a pre-encryption function for setting up the SSID and password.
- You can easily set up a WiFi hotspot for allowing guest access to your network at the time of parties and get to gathers.
- Its flexible power supply allows you to use any USB powered power source as per your convenience.
5. TRENDnet TEW-638APB Wireless N300 2T2R Ethernet Bridge
The TEW-638APB is a versatile unit from TRENDnet which will provide dedicated network access to your devices for optimum performance. It can receive the power and data from a single source and so you need not set it up near a power source which a significant benefit.
Characteristics of TRENDnet TEW-638APB Wireless Bridge are:
- It is compliant with the IEEE 802.11n WiFi standard and backwardly compatible with the IEEE 802.11g/b devices.
- It has a WiFi bridge mode for making an Ethernet to wireless bridging.
- You can also use it as an access point or a wireless adapter.
- The company provides a three-year warranty on the product.
- This device is available in three different capacities to allow you to choose the most suitable option.
- You will get a range extender, one network cable, power adapter, one CD-ROM with utility and driver software, and an installation guide in this package.
6. Comtrend G.hn Ethernet Bridge Adapter 2-Unit Kit PG-9172KIT
Get a real-world performance with this two unit kit of the Ethernet bridge adapters from Comtrend. You will not need to set up a complicated and annoying wired network in your home and office to access the net on your different devices if you set up this bridge.
Characteristics of PG-9172KIT Ethernet Bridge Adapter from Comtrend are:
- This adapter makes a direct connection from your powerline with an auto standby mode to save the power and get a seamless connection.
- The LDPC/FEC (Forward Error Connection) technology will help you to achieve enhanced performance for video streaming and online game playing.
- It is perfect for use in apartments, condos, hotels, offices, and other public places which have high-density environments.
- It comes with an RJ45 Ethernet connection and one AC power plug.
- With the support of standard networking protocols and Ethernet standards, this unit is one of the most recommended Ethernet bridges.
7. The EZ-Bridge-Lite EZBR-0214+ Outdoor Wireless Point to Point System
If you want a network bridging over long distances, then get this excellent point to point system from e-zy.net. The EZ-Bridge-Lite EZBR-0214+ is easy to set up and use so if you don’t have any prior networking experience; then also you can operate it smoothly.
Characteristics of EZ-Bridge-Lite EZBR-0214+ Wireless Point to Point System are:
- This high power outdoor 250mW system operates on a 2.4Ghz frequency spectrum to generate a real-world throughput.
- It is compatible with the 802.11g wireless standards.
- You can connect it to the mesh configuration for making interconnection between two sites.
- You need not require to install any drivers thanks to its plug and play functionality.
- It can connect networks at a distance of three miles without any signal interruptions.
- You can update the firmware or can change the configuration from anywhere in the network due to its web-based configuration feature.
A wireless bridge is generally used in schools, offices, large buildings, public places, etc. locations to extend the range of the current network without compromising with the signal quality. It is easy to set up a WiFi bridge, and you can use the WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) on your router and bridge to do it.
Which WiFi-Ethernet bridge from the list above will suit your needs of WiFi extenders? You can share your thoughts and reviews in the below comment section.